to the Patient Information Center. The information presented is intended to
educate the general public on common dental topics. Many dental terms are
commonly seen and heard in the print and broadcast media; as well as in our
daily conversations. However, many people do not completely understand these
dental terms unless they have had first hand experience with them at their
This information is for educational purposes only and should not be used for self-diagnosis or as a substitute for a professional dental exam and consultation (no matter how much you hate going to the dentist). Each case will vary depending on the needs and concerns of each individual. We hope that this information will provide you with some basic dental knowledge so that you and your dentist can devise a plan to keep your smile healthy and looking great.
Having a clean mouth is important. In addition to being healthier, it gives you fresh breath and a nicer smile.
Are you Satisfied With Your Smile… Take A Small Test Now…
- When you look in the mirror, are you happy with what you see…?
- Did you ever resisted a hearty smile with your intimate…?
- Do you have any stained or discolored teeth or a filling…?
- Are any of your teeth crowded, overlapped, or crocked…?
- Are your gums red, swollen, receded or bleeding…?
- Are you missing any teeth or do you have large gaps between any of your teeth…?
- Do any of your teeth have uneven shapes due to lips, fractures, or rough edges…?
- Do your teeth seem out of proportion because they are eneven length…?
If you answered YES to any of the above questions, it is likely that you have a dental problem that can produce a dull smile… and you can get benefited with our world class cosmetic procedures.
Click on the below Headers to know more…
- Why Brush
- Why Floss
- Mouthrinses & Mouthwashes
- The Brush to Use
- Post & Core
- Intraoral Video Imaging.